Work Zone Accidents
Florida Work Zone Accident Attorneys
Highway construction work zone accidents cause injuries and fatalities every year in Florida and across the U.S. If you were injured in a work zone accident, you have a legal right to receive financial compensation for the full extent of your damages.
Legal Help for Work Zone Accident Victims
1-800-NATION-LAW | Se habla español
At The Nation Law Firm, our personal injury attorneys represent people who were injured in all types of work zone accidents, including those involving:
- Defective paving: A steep drop off between the road surface and shoulder can cause a driver to lose control.
- Bad signage and marking: Driving through a work zone can be like negotiating a maze. Improperly marked construction sites can cause accidents, injury, and death.
- Improper Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) plan: We will find out if highway engineers or road site architects were negligent in planning how to move traffic through the work zone.
- Construction defects: Did the contractors fail to build the highway project in accordance with the plan?
- Regulatory compliance: Did the construction project meet all federal, state, and local regulations? If it did not and this failure contributed to your injury, we will identify the liable parties and hold them legally responsible for damages.
We will retain respected experts, including accident reconstructionists, to investigate the accident and determine its cause. Then we will aggressively pursue compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage.
Representing Injured Drivers, Passengers, and Workers
Our law firm not only represents drivers and passengers injured while driving through a highway construction work zone, we also represent construction workers who were injured on-the-job.
To schedule a free consultation about your highway construction accident, please contact Mark Nation’s law firm today. With offices in the Orlando area, our lawyers represent people injured in work zone accidents throughout Florida, including travelers along I-95, I-4, the East West Expressway, Florida Turnpike, and Greenway (Greeneway).
“Remember, there are never any fees or costs unless we win, and if we lose, I work for free.”—Attorney Mark Nation’s promise to you.