Burn Injury Attorneys
About half a million Americans receive medical treatment for burn injuries each year, according to the American Burn Association. About 4,000 people die of burn injuries annually, most of them in house fires.
If you have suffered a burn injury or if a member of your family died a wrongful death due to a burn injury, contact The Orlando Personal Injury Attorneys at The Nation Law Firm. We help burn injury victims recover financial damages for their losses, including medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, property damage, and more.
The Nation Law Firm | Legal Help for Burn Injury Victims 1(800)NATION-LAW | Se habla español
Our legal team fights for maximum compensation for victims of all kinds of burn injuries, including:
- Chemical burns—from strong acids, alkalis, solvents, and other caustic materials including chlorine in pools
- Hot water burns—from scalding showers
- Electrical burns—from contact with electrical current
- Thermal burns—from exposure to flames or heat sources, including hot liquids and heated pans
- Flash burns—from explosions, include gasoline and natural gas explosions
Our law firm has recovered substantial amounts of financial compensation for burn injury victims, including tenants whose landlords failed to provide working smoke detectors and tourists who were scalded because the hot water heater in a hotel or motel was set too high. Whether you were injured by chemicals, hot liquids, or fire, our burn injury lawyers will stand up to the big insurance companies and fight to see that you receive fair compensation for your damages.
To learn more about how we can help, please contact Mark Nation’s law firm today. The initial consultation is free of charge.
With offices in the Orlando area, our lawyers represent injured people throughout Florida.